Acoustic design elements.
DON’T LIVE WITH NOISE ANY LONGER!
We can achieve your aesthetic and operational requirements, through soundproofing your work, home, eduction and social environments. Our products are designed for ergonomic perception of acoustics and spatial comfort. We create to meet your sensory needs.
Some interesting facts about Noise and Vibration
- Health – Noise pollution impacts millions of people on a daily basis. The most common health problem it causes is Noise Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL). Exposure to loud noise can also cause high blood pressure, heart disease, sleep disturbances, and stress. These health problems can affect all age groups, especially children
- Education – In young children, noise-induced complications hinder the teacher-student communication and eventually affect the learning process. Constant noise exposure in classrooms can obstruct learning. On average, children who are exposed to noisy learning environments have lower assessment scores on standardized tests.
- Work Place – Loud noise can create physical and psychological stress, reduce productivity, interfere with communication and concentration, and contribute to workplace accidents and injuries by making it difficult to hear warning signals. The effects of noise induced hearing loss can be profound, limiting your ability to hear high frequency sounds, understand speech, and seriously impairing your ability to communicate.
- Restaurants and Bars – Nearly everyone — 98 per cent of respondents — said noise levels have negatively affected their dining experience, and 63 per cent said they have even left a restaurant because it was too noisy. Almost every respondent said noise levels have made it difficult to hold a conversation while eating out.
- Hospitals – Excessive noise can impact patients’ ability to rest, heal and recover, and has been linked to the development of ICU psychosis, hospitalisation-induced stress, increased pain sensitivity, high blood pressure and poor mental health.